How to pop a cloud

"Popping the Clouds" is a blog created to dream. Imagine a world where dreams could come true, and clouds could be popped like balloons. Tell a story, write a poem, share a recipe, talk about your ideas. Mention your latest book, a song, a sentence, a dream... Feel free to fly and reach the "popping clouds".

Monday, July 4, 2011

Frog

I'm so sorry about my absence ... my internet was not working for a while. I had problems uploading pictures, I really hope that everything is settled now ...

I decided to spent a few days in Alentejo. It's kind of a small paradise, but among trees, animals, no noise from the city, no horns from the cars, no traffic lights, no ... just something to fill in ... Some pure air to breath, great food from the region, marvellous weather at the swimming pool ... That's how I spent a great weekend:)

I chose this picture, because it really moved me ... I'm not a frog fan ... but this one was so tinny, that I felt the urge to take a picture and post it. I was seated in this chair, but then I realized that I was not alone, and when I looked down, I found that this cute animal was sharing the same spot. I moved out, of course, the chair was taken, and the frog arrived there first ... so I just let it rest ...

No comments:

Post a Comment